Intro to Piano Group Class
Learn the basics of playing the piano in a fun group setting on Saturday mornings. Students will learn rhythm, note reading, scales, and chords, with the goal of performing in a recital.
Students must have a keyboard or piano at home to practice between classes. Learn more about instrument rentals.
Day & Time
Fall 2022 Session: 11 weeks, Sept 24 – Dec 10, no class Nov 26
Beginners, no experience necessary
Under the guidance of the CMS Health & Safety Committee of the Board of Directors, CMS continues to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 as outlined in our Health & Safety Plan:
- Properly Fitted Masks are Encouraged: For the safety of our students, teachers, and staff, everyone (age 2 and older) is encouraged to wear a tight-fitting mask at all times in the building. Masks are required in certain situations:
- Voice students and teachers, and students and teachers of brass instruments are required to wear face masks during their lessons, and they must use bell covers wherever possible.
- Check-In & Wash Your Hands: CMS will provide hand sanitizer at check-in. Please use it and wash your hands in the restroom before your lesson.
- Parent Waiting Area: Parents may wait in the entry lobby during their student’s lesson or, with teacher approval, may join their student in the lesson studio.
- Cleaning/Filtration: Studios are equipped with fresh makeup air ducts and ultraviolet light filters or a MedifyAir air purifier with HEPA and UV filtration. Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- IF YOU ARE SICK: Remember, if you are scheduled for an in-person lesson and are sick or may have had a COVID exposure, do not come to the building.
- There are no individual makeups for group classes, but a virtual option may be possible during the regular class time.