NEW! This performance ensemble will focus on original music and cover songs. Learn to jam, write, rehearse, and gig like a pro musician, performing in recitals and community events. There will be opportunities to record the group’s song(s). Open to students with prior private lesson experience in any band instrument (guitar, bass guitar, drums, piano/keyboard, brass, woodwinds, or voice).
Ages 12+, with experience
Day & Time
Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 PM
Starting September 13, 2022
Under the guidance of the CMS Health & Safety Committee of the Board of Directors, CMS continues to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 as outlined in our Health & Safety Plan:
- Properly Fitted Masks are Encouraged: For the safety of our students, teachers, and staff, everyone (age 2 and older) is encouraged to wear a tight-fitting mask at all times in the building. Masks are required in certain situations:
- Voice students and teachers, and students and teachers of brass instruments are required to wear face masks during their lessons, and they must use bell covers wherever possible.
- Check-In & Wash Your Hands: CMS will provide hand sanitizer at check-in. Please use it and wash your hands in the restroom before your lesson.
- Parent Waiting Area: Parents may wait in the entry lobby during their student’s lesson or, with teacher approval, may join their student in the lesson studio.
- Cleaning/Filtration: Studios are equipped with fresh makeup air ducts and ultraviolet light filters or a MedifyAir air purifier with HEPA and UV filtration. Surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- IF YOU ARE SICK: Remember, if you are scheduled for an in-person lesson and are sick or may have had a COVID exposure, do not come to the building.
- There are no individual makeups for group classes, but a virtual option may be possible during the regular class time.