Tuesday, November 29 is GivingTuesday, a global day of giving. In 1981, Martha Maletz and the other founders of Community Music School set out to provide equitable access to high-quality music education, especially for urban youth in Allentown. Today, at CMS, all students pay what their families can afford for music lessons. As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, CMS appreciates the local foundations, corporations, and individuals who so generously support CMS and allow us to fulfill our valuable mission. View all our supporters here.
Together, we can do more to provide even more people in our diverse community the inspiration and opportunity to achieve excellence in music education and appreciate the transformative power of music. This Giving Tuesday, please help CMS expand the good work we are doing in Allentown and across the Lehigh Valley community.
Here’s how you can help:
- Like/Tag CMS & share what learning music means to you on your social media
- Facebook CMSLVB
- Instagram communitymusicschool_lv
- Twitter CMS_LVR
- Linkedin Community Music School Lehigh Valley
- YouTube CMSLehighValley
- Hold a social media fundraiser for CMS
- Invite a friend to attend a Student Recital or Event
- Shop AmazonSmile to support CMS
- Give online or give with a matching gift through your employer
Thank you for supporting CMS on Giving Tuesday!